- Name the only British Prime Minister from a non-English-speaking background?
- Tony Blair was born in which city in 1953? And in which city was Boris Johnson born?
- Can you name the first-ever Labour Prime Minister?
- Modern historians generally consider which politician to be the first British Prime Minister?
- Which American city was named after a British Prime Minister?
- Which Prime Minister who served four terms and was also Britain’s oldest PM, was known as the ‘Grand Old Man’?
- From Sir Winston Churchill to Premier Boris Johnson, how many Prime Ministers have served during the reign of Queen Elizabeth II?
- Which Prime Minister lost the sight of one eye in a school rugby accident?
- Theresa May attended the University of Oxford and got a degree in which subject?
- The youngest Prime Minister to be ever appointed was William Pit the Younger in 1783, how old was he: 24 years old, 29 years old, or 34 years old?
- David Lloyd George (Welsh speaking parents)
- Edinburgh. Boris Johnson was born in New York.
- Ramsay MacDonald (in 1924 and again from 1929 to 1931)
- Sir Robert Walpole
- Pittsburgh (named in 1758 in honor of William Pitt)
- William Gladstone
- 14 Prime Ministers
- Gordon Brown
- 24 (24 years, 6 months and 21 days)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.