Trivia and facts to learn about the British satirical and current affairs news magazine, Private Eye.
- Reportedly the most-sued man in English legal history, who has edited the magazine since 1986?
- How often is the magazine published?
- Piers Morgan has been given the nickname "Piers" what?
- Who is often referred to as Brenda?
- Which entrepreneur is referred to by the name "Beardie"?
- Which British city is often referred to as "Skidrow-on-Sea" in the "Rotten Boroughs" column?
- What nickname for The Guardian newspaper was created by Private Eye?
- Who was Private Eye's editor talking about after being sued and losing when he said: "I've just given a fat cheque to a fat Czech"?
- Which school magazine published at Shrewsbury School in the mid-1950s was the forerunner of Private Eye?
- Which suburban area in northwest London starting with the letter 'N' is often used as a typical example of a suburban environment in pieces parodying current events?
- Ian Hislop
- Fortnightly (every 14 days)
- Moron (Piers Moron)
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Richard Branson
- Brighton and Hove
- The Grauniad
- Robert Maxwell
- The Salopian
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.