- We'll start with the game: VA DERS. What game?
- If RAGU is Paraguay or Nicaragua, and RAN is France, what is:
(a) GLAD, (b) OAT, (c) HUT, (d) HAIL, and (e) LAW
- How many holes does this T-shirt have?
- May, July and October all have 31 days, but which of these months is the longest?
- A book on a shelf is the fourth book from the right and the sixth from the left. How many books are there on this shelf?
- What do the letter 'T' and an island have in common?
- Which two letters are missing from this tongue twister?
H LL A H LL ON TH A HOR
- Which of the folowing is the odd one out:
(a) H&Y, (b) C&Y, (c) F&Y, and (d) S&Y
- How many pets does Mary have in total if all except two are cats, all except two are dogs, and all except two are hamsters?
- The day before two days after the day before tomorrow is Saturday. What day is it today?
- You might write this at the bottom of a 12 inch long piece of paper?
- A purse contains £8.03.
It is made up of 4 different denominations of coins, the largest being 50p.
There is exactly the same number of each coin.
How many of each coin is there and what are their values?
- Which of the following numbers is the odd one out?
761 633 744 642 826 413
- In which word do the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great woman?
- A full glass of water weighs 200 grams. The same glass half-filled with water weighs 120 grams. What is the weight of the glass?
- Space Invaders (space in vaders)
- (a) Bangladesh, (b) Croatia, (c) Bhutan, (d) Thailand, and (e) Malawi
- 8 (the neck, 2 sleeves, bottom, and 4 holes in the middle (two in the back and two in the front because we can see the background pattern through them))
- October (the clocks go back in October, meaning this month has an extra hour)
- They're both in the middle of water
- S and E. (She sells sea shells on the the sea shore)
- (c)F&Y - all the rest make words if you replace the '&' with 'and' - HANDY, CANDY, and SANDY. FANDY is not a word.
- Three in total. One of each.
- 11 of each of 1p, 2p, 20p and 50p coins.
- 744. In all the other numbers the first digit minus the second digit gives the third digit.
- Heroine... HE, HER, HERO, HEROINE
- 40 grams
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.