The Pub Quiz Questions (Page 9)
Quiz questions that will make your quizzes the best!
Back to the Quiz Questions main page.
Quiz Questions I
- In Britain, compulsory driving tests were introduced in which decade?
- Name the Queen's first grandchild?
- The members of Rylstone and District Women's Institute were the inspiration for which 2003 film?
- Which broker's unauthorised speculative trading caused the collapse of Barings Bank?
- In geography, what is a haboob?
- What was the original name of Mr. Jones's farm in the book Animal Farm?
- Which song did Susan Boyle sing on her audition for Britain's Got Talent in 2009?
- Harvey Kietel reprised which Pulp Fiction character in the TV ad campaign for Direct Line?
- In 1967, 'Flowers in the Rain' achieved pop fame by being the first what?
- Which flower is the symbol of Marie Curie Cancer Care?
- Which Nobel Memorial Prize was first established in 1968?
- Mainly seen in computing and telephony, what is an octothorpe?
- Which sort of acid is found in a car battery?
- Melania Trump was born in which modern day country?
- In which subject did Theresa May obtain her university degree?
- 1930s (Road Traffic Act 1934)
- Peter Phillips
- Calendar Girls
- Nick Leeson
- A sandstorm or dust storm
- Manor Farm
- I Dreamed a Dream (from Les Miserables)
- Winston Wolfe
- First record played on Radio 1
- A hashtag
- Sulphuric acid
Quiz Questions II
- Which author's unfinished books, following his wishes, were destroyed by a steamroller in 2017?
- In literature, who owns a dog named Jumble?
- In November 1988, who became the symbolic President of the State of Palestine?
- Which song starts with the lyrics 'You talk like Marlene Dietrich'?
- Comic legend and actor Ronnie Corbett was born in which British city?
- Who was the first British monarch to be photographed?
- What do Anne Diamond, Darren Day, Michael Barrymore, and Jimmy Cricket all have in common (early in their careers)?
- What sort of soup is Potage Crecy?
- How many rooms in the game of Cluedo contain secret passages?
- Can you name the older brother of the Kray Twins?
- As of 2016, the United States Seventh Fleet is based in which country?
- Which hobby is embroidery in which X-shaped stitches in a tiled pattern are used to form a picture?
- What is the name of the largest travel guide book publisher in the world?
- The town of Alresford, near Winchester, holds a festival for the plant species Nasturtium officinale every year; what is this plant?
- Are the majortiy of African countries north or south of the equator?
- Terry Pratchett
- Just William
- Yasser Arafat
- Where Do You Go To My Lovely (by Peter Sarstedt)
- Queen Victoria (in 1857)
- Were all Butlin's Red Coats
- Carrot soup
- Four (the four corner rooms)
- Lonely Planet
Thank you for printing these quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quizzes.