Welcome to our Quiz Trivia Page
Quiz Trivia and Answers
- What sort of pet did Florence Nightingale carry in her pocket?
- Of the 1,512 people who perished in the sinking of the Titanic more than 540 were from which city?
- Who is the the oldest man to walk on the moon?
- On what day did Solomon Grundy get married?
- Who died on the 24th of April, 1986, at 4 route du Champ d'Entrainement, Paris?
- What are the Sir Nigel Gresley, Union of South Africa, Bittern, and Dominion of Canada?
- In August 2005, the ashes of which writer, and founder of the gonzo journalism movement, were blown from a cannon into the sky at Aspen, Colarado?
- What is pluviophobia the fear of?
- In Braille, how many dots are there per cell (where each cell represents a letter or figure)?
- What does the chat acronym'BEG' mean?
- In which British city was Charles Dickens born?
- How many US Presidents have been assasinated?
- What name is given to the ancient Egyptian god of the sun?
- Newport in Wales, and Middlesbrough, are the only two places in the UK associated with which type of bridge?
- A little pet owl (called Athena)
- Alan Shepard (aged 47)
- Wednesday (took ill on Thursday, grew worse on Friday, died on Saturday, etc.)
- Wallis Simpson (the Duchess of Windsor)
- Famous steam engines (or locomotives)
- Hunter S. Thompson
- Big Evil Grin
- Four (Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley, and J.F. Kennedy)
- Transporter bridge (which is a movable bridge that carries a section of roadway across a river)
- What was invented by Melchisedech Thevenot in the seventeenth century that is found in a DIYers tool kit?
- Which American state is nicknamed the 'Equality State'?
- What is the primary number you dial to contact the emergency services in Australia?
- What British Prime Minsiter introduced Premium Bonds?
- In which European city are the headquarters of Interpol?
- In which part of France is Napoleon Bonaparte Airport?
- What does the letter 'B' stand for in the abbreviation JCB?
- In money slang, how much is a 'monkey'?
- What is the minimum age that the President of the United States must be to serve in office?
- Who was the Member of Parliament for Redcar from 1987 to 2001?
- Rob Muldoon was Prime Minister of which country from 1975 to 1984?
- Akin to America's Ivy League, what name is given to the group of the top 24 British Universities?
- Spirit level
- 000 (triple zero)
- Harold Macmillan
- Lyon (France)
- Ajaccio, Corsica (accept the city or the island as correct)
- Bamford (Joseph Cyril Bamford)
- Mo Mowlam
- New Zealand
- Russell Group
More trivia links...
> Trivia Quizzes