Famous quotes from literature. Name the author and the book/poem title relating to the following quotes.
- "All that glitters is not gold."
- "The Answer to the ultimate question of Life, The Universe and Everything is…42!"
- "It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known."
- "We are asleep until we fall in love!"
- "A little learning is a dangerous thing."
- "Big brother is watching you."
- "Curiouser and curiouser!"
- "Theirs not to reason why, theirs but to do and die."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife."
- "Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."
- William Shakespeare, 'The Merchant of Venice'
- Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy'
- Charles Dickens, 'A Tale of Two Cities'
- Leo Tolstoy, 'War and Peace'
- Alexander Pope, 'An Essay on Criticism'
- George Orwell, '1984'
- Lewis Carroll, 'Alice in Wonderland.'
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 'The Charge of the Light Brigade'
- Jane Austen, 'Pride and Prejudice'
- Harper Lee, 'To Kill a Mockingbird'
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.