Words made of roman numerals, or out of the letters I, V, X, L, C, D, and M.
- Furiously angry?
- To imitate closely?
- An aromatic herb of the parsley family?
- Discount retailer chain?
- General secretary of the Chinese Communist Party?
- It was on the river in a novel by George Elliot?
- A standard to store and transmit music, originally designed for digital music synthesizers?
- Energy or enthusiasm?
- Combine or put together to form one substance or mass?
- Not shining brightly?
- Originating from British prison slang, now used as an insult to those who show stupidity?
- Manufactured by Honda since 1972, one of the all-time best-selling cars?
- MILL ("The Mill on the Floss"... where the Floss is a river)