- Yes or no. The African country of Rwanda has a coastline?
- Due to its physical geography, Rwanda has the nickname: "land of a thousand..." what?
- Can you name the largest city and capital of Rwanda?
- On July 1, 1962, Rwanda officially declared its independence from which country?
- The 1988 American drama film Gorillas in the Mist starring Sigourney Weaver, tells the story of which naturalist's work in Rwanda with mountain gorillas?
- True or false? All politicians in Rwanda's parliament are men?
- Can you name just one country that borders Rwanda?
- Starting with the letter 'T', which Bantu-speaking people are the second largest of three main ethnic groups in Rwanda?
- Is the population of Rwanda close to 13 million, 23 million, or 33 million?
- True or false. Rwanda is a member of the Commonwealth?
- Rwanda has four official languages - can you name any two of these?
- No. Rwanda does NOT have a coastline.
- Dian Fossey
- False. Rwanda has the highest percentage of women in the parliament in the world, with over 60% of its parliament members being female.
- Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, and Uganda
- 13 million
- True. It is a member.
- English, Kinyarwanda, French and Swahili
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.