- Which novel, Salman Rushdie's fourth, was the subject of much controversy?
- Since 2000, Rushdie has lived in which country?
- Which of Rushdie's novels won the Booker Prize in 1981?
- In which country was Salman Rushdie born?
- What degree did Rushdie take at Cambridge University? And which public school did he attend?
- Salman Rushdie, Jeffrey Archer and Honor Blackman all had cameos in which 2001 film?
- In which year did the United Kingdom and Iran break diplomatic relations over the Rushdie controversy?
- Which Danish literary award did Rushdie receive in 2014?
- Quichotte is a 2019 novel by Salman Rushdie inspired by which classic novel?
- What was the name of the 1975 fantasy fiction novel that was Rushdie's first novel?
- The Satanic Verses
- United States
- Midnight's Children (1981)
- India (in the city of Bombay, now called Mumbai)
- A degree in history. Rugby school.
- Bridget Jones's Diary
- Hans Christian Andersen Literature Award
- Don Quixote (by Miguel de Cervantes)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.