- Which English writer and one of the so-called "angry young men" wrote the novel Saturday Night and Sunday Morning?
- Which American group originally recorded "Saturday Night at the Movies"?
- Which 1977 American film stars John Travolta as Tony Manero?
- Who received critical acclaim for his portrayal of Donald Trump on the long-running sketch series Saturday Night Live?
- Which Italian dance act fronted by Danish singer Sannie Carlson realeased the song "Saturday Night" in 1992?
- Which Ant and Dec variety show is sometimes abbreviated to SNT?
- "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" is a song originally recorded by which British musician?
- Which American humorous poet is quoted as saying: "Middle age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you."?
- Saturday nights changed forever when what was launched in 1994?
- Saturday night palsy is trauma to which part of the body?
- Alan Sillitoe
- The Drifters
- Saturday Night Fever
- Alec Baldwin
- Saturday Night Takeaway
- Elton John
- Ogden Nash (Frederic Ogden Nash)
- The National Lottery or Lotto
- The arm
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.