Quiz and Facts about Saturday
- In the song Saturday Night at the Movies by the Drifters, what lines comes after: 'Ah Saturday night at the movies'?
- Who hosted the 90-minute BBC cookery programme, Saturday Kitchen, from 2006 t0 2016?
- Who is quoted as saying: 'On Saturday, I was a surgeon in South Africa, very little known. On Monday, I was world renowned'?
- Both the planet Saturn and Saturday are named after the Roman god Saturn, can you name the Greek god equivalent?
- According to the folk rhyme Monday's Child, what does Saturday's child do?
- What is Saturday called in German?
- In the 1977 American musical drama film, Saturday Night Fever, what was the first name of the character played by John Travolta?
- In July 2008, which girl group released their debut single, 'If This Is Love'?
- 'Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting' was the first single on which 1973 Elton John album?
- In which European country is it tradition to only eat sweets or candy on a Saturday?
- What name is given to the saturday before Palm Sunday?
- Saturday Night and Sunday Morning is a 1960 British drama film set in which city?
- 'Saturday in the Park' is a song recorded by which group for their 1972 album?
- What was the name of the children's TV series, broadcast on BBC1 from 1982 until 1987, similar to its predecessor Multi-Coloured Swap Shop?
- The Black Saturday bushfires in 2009 were Australia's all-time worst bushfire disasters; in which Australian state did they occur?
- Who is famous for portraying Donald Trump on the long-running sketch series Saturday Night Live?
- In the English nursery rhyme, Solomon Grundy, what happened to Solomon Grundy on a Saturday?
- 'Who cares what picture you see'
- James Martin
- Christiaan Barnard (South African surgeon who performed the world's first human-to-human heart transplant in 1967)
- Works hard for a living
- Tony (Manero)
- The Saturdays
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Lazarus Saturday
- Nottingham (note: character Arthur Seaton (played by Albert Finney) is a young machinist at the Raleigh bicycle factory, Nottingham)
- Saturday Superstore
- Alec Baldwin
- He died
> March Quiz
> May Quiz
Thank you for printing these 2017 quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.