10 Sauces Questions
- What were the last names of the two 19th century pharmacists that created Worcestershire sauce?
- Which American brand of hot sauce means "place where the soil is humid" in Mexican Indian?
- Which condiment is made of mayonnaise, chopped pickles, capers and herbs?
- What sauce was informally known as "Wilson's gravy" in the UK in the 1960s and 1970s?
- Which barbecue sauce was created by Levi Roots' who appearance on BBC Two's Dragons' Den?
- Which sauce is commonly served as a condiment with Thanksgiving dinner in North America?
- What is the Spanish word for sauce?
- Complete the following line from the 1841 Charles Dickens' book Barnaby Rudge:"some lamb chops, breaded, with plenty of ...."?
- What sauce was sponsor of the UK's mid-morning show This Morning, from 2005 to 2010?
- Which bright red condiment went from a specialty topping for Thai food to being a popular new sauce in the UK?
- Lea and Perrins
- Tartar sauce
- HP sauce
- Reggae Reggae Sauce
- Cranberry sauce
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.