- Can you name the young White House intern who gave her name to a scandal involving President Bill Clinton?
- Who was stripped of his seven consecutive Tour de France titles after being found guilty of using performance enhancing drugs?
- Which scandal led to the resignation of President Nixon in 1974?
- In 2015, which car manufacturer was issued a notice of violation of the Clean Air Act?
- Who became the first British prime minister to be questioned by police as part of the 'cash-for-honours' scandal?
- Which retired United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel was a National Security Council staff member during the Iran–Contra scandal of the late 1980s?
- Which actress was married to John Profumo, a government minister who became the subject of a sensational scandal in 1963?
- Which 2018 British political scandal was named after the ship that brought one of the first groups of West Indian migrants to the UK in 1948?
- What was the name of the 2009 rugby union scandal that in April 2019 the BBC described as "rugby's biggest scandal"?
- In 2019, which Desperate Housewives actress became part of a huge bribery scandal about college admissions?
- Monica Lewinsky
- Lance Armstrong
- The Watergate scandal
- Volkswagen (The Volkswagen emissions scandal)
- Tony Blair
- Oliver North
- Valerie Hobson
- The Windrush scandal (the ship was called Empire Windrush)
- Felicity Huffman
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.