- Name the mark located on a ship's hull that indicates the maximum depth to which the vessel may be safely immersed?
- What is a type of Chinese sailing ship with fully battened sails?
- What does the term RORO stand for in the ferry and freight industry?
- The Queen Elizabeth II has since April 2018 been operating as a floating hotel in which city?
- What does the initials P & O stand for?
- What name is given to the General Lighthouse Authority for England and Wales?
- What name is given to unwanted material that have been thrown overboard from a ship and washed ashore?
- What name is given to the built-in housing for a ship's compass?
- What is a water taxi or water bus in Venice called?
- The largest seaport in Europe is located near which city?
- Plimsoll line
- A junk
- Roll on, roll off
- Peninsular and Oriental (formerly the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company)
- Trinity House
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.