Welcome to our Free Sport Quizzes Page 1 (page 2)
Sport Quiz Questions V
- Who holds the club goal scoring record for Tottenham Hotspur?
- The Sochi Autodrom is home to which country's Grand Prix?
- Who won The World Highland Games Championships a record six times?
- What jobs did Mike ‘Fluff’ Cowan, Jim ‘Bones’ Mackay and Fanny Sunesson do?
- The groundbreaking Stoke Mandeville Games for the Paralyzed in 1948, featured 14 male and 2 female competitors in which sport?
- Which former rugby player once called the English RFU committee 'Old Farts'?
- Which country's first ever home football international was played at the Racecourse Ground in 1877?
- Frankie Fredericks represented which African country in athletics?
- In a famous 2006 newspaper article, the then British Deputy Prime Minister, John Prescott, was photographed playing what sport?
- In inches, how big is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
- Wladimir Klitschko is a champion boxer from which country?
- In horse racing, which is the last of the five classics to be run each year, and its distance is also the longest?
- Jimmy Greaves
- Geoff Capes
- Golf caddies
- Will Carling
- St Leger
Sport Quiz Questions IV
- In sport, what is black, 1 inch thick, 3 inches in diameter, and weighs between 5.5 and 6 ounces?
- In rugby, which country will the British and Irish Lions tour in 2017?
- In the 1995–96 season, who scored 114 goals in 29 games for Everton's under-10s and 11s?
- In golf, who won won his first major at the Masters in 2015 and also won the 2015 U.S. Open?
- In feet, how high is a basketball hoop?
- What nationality is tennis player Novak Djokovic?
- In 1971, what team did Kevin Keegan joined Liverpool from?
- Jan-Ove Waldner, Zhang Jike and Deng Yaping have been noteable players in which sport?
- Which jockey won the Investec Derby in 2015 on Golden Horn?
- For which county does cricketer Joe Root play?
- Ice Hockey Puck
- New Zealand
- Wayne Rooney
- Jordan Spieth
- 10 feet
- Scunthorpe United
- Table tennis
- Frankie Dettori
Sport Quiz Questions III
- Which British Paralympic wheelchair athlete has won the London Marathon six times?
- Who won the 2013 Tour de France?
- What's the second event on day one of a men's decathlon?
- The Borg-Warner Trophy is awarded to the winner of which race?
- How many players are on the field for each team in an Australian rules football match?
- Which club did rugby legend Martin Johnson play for?
- Who was the first European post-war golfer to win three different majors?
- Name the only major team sport in the USA with no game clock?
- Which British female won two gold medals at the 2008 Olympic Games?
- Who did boxer Frank Bruno beat to become WBC world champion in 1995?
- David Weir
- Chris Froome
- Long Jump
- Indianapolis 500
- Rory McIlroy
- Rebecca Adlington
- Oliver McCall
Sport Quiz Questions II
- On which racecourse is the St Leger horse race run?
- Who competed in the 2008 Paralympics in Beijing, winning two swimming gold medals for Great Britain, despite being only 13?
- The American basketball team 'The Bulls', represent which city?
- Which major did golfer Rory McIlroy win at the age of 22, in 2011?
- What number lies between 5 and 9 on a British dart board?
- Name the England rugby league forward that joined Bath rugby union club in 2014?
- Britain's Desmond Douglas was world number seven in which sport during the 1980s?
- How many players, including the goaltender, make up an ice hockey team?
- The test cricket ground Sabina Park is in which country?
- Name the European club David Beckham ended his career with?
- Ellie Simmonds
- U.S. Open
- Sam Burgess
- Table tennis
- Paris Saint-Germain
Sport Quiz Questions I
- In golf, over how many holes is The Open Championship contested?
- In cricket, how many matches generally make up an Ashes Test series?
- Which 100/1 outsider won the 2009 Grand National?
- The San Siro Stadium is in which Italian city?
- The Eclipse Stakes is run at which racecourse?
- In American Football which famous Miami Dolphins quarterback retired in 2000?
- Sixways Stadium is the home ground of which English Premiership rugby union team?
- In which athletic event did Bruce Jenner win the gold medal in the 1976 Summer Olympics?
- Who won the men's single at Wimbledon in 1985 at the age of just 17?
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar played 20 seasons in which sport?
- 72 (4 rounds of 18)
- Mon Mome
- Dan Marino
- Worcester Warriors
- The Decathlon
- Boris Becker
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.