Welcome to our Free Sport Quiz Page
Sport Quiz Questions II
- On which racecourse is the St Leger horse race run?
- Who competed in the 2008 Paralympics in Beijing, winning two swimming gold medals for Great Britain, despite being only 13?
- The American basketball team 'The Bulls', represent which city?
- Which major did golfer Rory McIlroy win at the age of 22, in 2011?
- What number lies between 5 and 9 on a British dart board?
- Name the England rugby league forward that joined Bath rugby union club in 2014?
- Britain's Desmond Douglas was world number seven in which sport during the 1980s?
- How many players, including the goaltender, make up an ice hockey team?
- The test cricket ground Sabina Park is in which country?
- Name the European club David Beckham ended his career with?
- Ellie Simmonds
- U.S. Open
- Sam Burgess
- Table tennis
- Paris Saint-Germain
Sport Quiz Questions I
- In golf, over how many holes is The Open Championship contested?
- In cricket, how many matches generally make up an Ashes Test series?
- Which 100/1 outsider won the 2009 Grand National?
- The San Siro Stadium is in which Italian city?
- The Eclipse Stakes is run at which racecourse?
- In American Football which famous Miami Dolphins quarterback retired in 2000?
- Sixways Stadium is the home ground of which English Premiership rugby union team?
- In which athletic event did Bruce Jenner win the gold medal in the 1976 Summer Olympics?
- Who won the men's single at Wimbledon in 1985 at the age of just 17?
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar played 20 seasons in which sport?
- 72 (4 rounds of 18)
- Mon Mome
- Dan Marino
- Worcester Warriors
- The Decathlon
- Boris Becker
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.