Welcome to our Free Sport Quiz Page
History Pot Luck Literature Geography General Knowledge Music Television Sport Hard Quiz Questions Kids' Quiz Questions Football Funny Quiz Questions Tie Breakers Trivial Pursuit Christmas Quiz Food and Drink Quiz Questions Trivia Quiz Questions
Sport Quiz Questions II
- On which racecourse is the St Leger horse race run?
- Who competed in the 2008 Paralympics in Beijing, winning two swimming gold medals for Great Britain, despite being only 13?
- The American basketball team 'The Bulls', represent which city?
- Which major did golfer Rory McIlroy win at the age of 22, in 2011?
- What number lies between 5 and 9 on a British dart board?
- Name the England rugby league forward that joined Bath rugby union club in 2014?
- Britain's Desmond Douglas was world number seven in which sport during the 1980s?
- How many players, including the goaltender, make up an ice hockey team?
- The test cricket ground Sabina Park is in which country?
- Name the European club David Beckham ended his career with?
- Ellie Simmonds
- U.S. Open
- Sam Burgess
- Table tennis
- Paris Saint-Germain
Sport Quiz Questions I
- In golf, over how many holes is The Open Championship contested?
- In cricket, how many matches generally make up an Ashes Test series?
- Which 100/1 outsider won the 2009 Grand National?
- The San Siro Stadium is in which Italian city?
- The Eclipse Stakes is run at which racecourse?
- In American Football which famous Miami Dolphins quarterback retired in 2000?
- Sixways Stadium is the home ground of which English Premiership rugby union team?
- In which athletic event did Bruce Jenner win the gold medal in the 1976 Summer Olympics?
- Who won the men's single at Wimbledon in 1985 at the age of just 17?
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar played 20 seasons in which sport?
- 72 (4 rounds of 18)
- Mon Mome
- Dan Marino
- Worcester Warriors
- The Decathlon
- Boris Becker