Welcome to our Free Sport Quiz Page.
All our questions and answers are free to use for your quizzes.
"Competitive sports are played mainly on a five-and-a-half inch court, the space between your ears."
Bobby Jones (Golf's only Grand Slam Winner).
History Pot Luck
Literature Kings and Queens Geography General Knowledge Music Television
Trivia Sport Hard Quiz Questions Science Kids' Quiz Questions General Knowledge Quizzes 2
Football Funny Quiz Questions Tie Breakers IT Quiz Questions Movies Trivial Pursuit Christmas Quiz Food and Drink more to follow soon...
Sport Quiz Questions V... Added December 2013.
- Nigel Owens is an international referee in what sport?
- Which male tennis player has won the most Grand Slam singles titles?
- What number is between 7 and 8 on a standard dart board?
- In which country is it customary if you hit a hole-in-one in golf to share your good luck by throwing a party complete with gifts for all your friends?
- Which cricketer was named in the shortlist for Sports Personality of the Year 2013?
- Who is the most decorated sailor in Olympic history?
- In horse racing how many individual bets make up a Yankee?
- Which British cyclist won the 100th edition of the Tour de France?
- In rugby union who is the only forward to have dropped a goal for England?
- What is 'The Green Monster' at Fenway Park, home to the Boston Red Sox baseball team?
- Rugby Union
- Roger Federer
- Ian Bell
- Ben Ainslie
- Chris Froome
- Neil Back
- A wall (a thirty-seven foot green wall)
Sport Quiz Questions IV
- Which reality show star won an Olympic decathlon gold in 1976?
- What is the name of Andy Murray's mother?
- Which golfer is nicknamed Supermex?
- Former world champion Andy Fordham is trying to make a comeback in which sport?
- What happened to the Wimbledon tennis balls in 1986?
- Which Welsh football team plays at the Racecourse Ground?
- Which footbal manager would you most associate with the name Peter Taylor?
- Which rugby union club does Toby Flood play for?
- Which horse trainer's autobiography was called 'The Glorious Uncertainty'?
- Suzanne Packer plays Tess Bateman in casualty. Who is her Olympian brother?
- Bruce Jenner
- Judy Murray
- Lee Trevino
- Changed colour (from white to yellow)
- Brian Clough
- Jenny Pitman
- Colin Jackson
Sport Quiz Questions III
- Which sport did Superstar Brian Jacks compete in?
- Which football team used to play their home matches at Ninian Park?
- Who carried the British flag at the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony?
- Which member of the royal family played international rugby for Scottish schools?
- The Count is the nickname of which darts player?
- In what year was the Grand National declared void after a false start?
- Who was captain of the British Lions for the third test versus Australia in 2013?
- What is the woman's equivalent of the Ryder Cup?
- Who did Rocky Marciano defeat to become world heavyweight champion in 1952?
- The Knavesmire is the racecourse of which English city?
- Cardiff City
- Chris Hoy
- Peter Phillips
- Ted Hankey
- Alun Wyn Jones
- The Solheim Cup
- Jersey Joe Walcott
Sport Quiz Questions II
- Which Olympic sport is played with stones and brooms?
- In Formula One, on which circuit is the Belgain Grand Prix staged?
- Noel Le Mare was the owner of which famous British icon?
- How is Mrs. Paul Peschilsolido better known?
- Which British player won a singles title at the 1976 French Open?
- Which Scotsman managed Turkish club Galatasaray in the mid-1990s?
- 'Park farmland' is an anagram of which footballer's name?
- Bradley Wiggins won the Tour de France in July, but which other British cyclist joined him on the podium?
- What sporting role is Mike 'Fluff' Cowan known for?
- Which former footballer had a top 40 hit song with 'Head Over Heels in Love'?
- Spa-Francorchamps (but accept Spa)
- Racehorse Red Rum
- Karren Brady
- Sue Barker
- Graeme Souness
- Frank Lampard
- Chris Froome
- Golf Caddy
- Kevin Keegan
Sport Quiz Questions I
- Footballer Dennis Bergkamp refuses to use which form of travel?
- Which was the only Grand Slam title Pete Sampras never won?
- Russell Crowe starred as which heavyweight champion in the film Cinderella Man?
- How many players are there in a basketball team?
- Sean Kerly was a prolific scorer for Great Britain in which sport?
- Provided You Don't Kiss Me is the biography of which football figure?
- Which English Premiership rugby team play at Sandy Park?
- Who won the 2012 World Snooker Championship?
- Which English football club did George Best join immediately after leaving school?
- The figure of Abe Mitchell sits on top of which famous sporting trophy?
- James J. Braddock
- Brian Clough
- Exeter Chiefs
- Ronnie O'Sullivan
- Manchester United
- The Ryder Cup