Welcome to our Sport Quiz Questions Page
Sport Quiz Questions I
- Which word meaning 'belonging to all' in Latin, is a multiple race event in track cycling?
- At the 2016 Olympics, America's women achieved a clean sweep in which Olympic athletics event?
- An ollie is a basic jump in which sport?
- How high is the centre point of a badminton net: (a) 4ft, (b) 5ft, or (c) 6ft?
- Precious McKenzie represented Great Britain in which sport?
- Football manager Sir Alf Ramsey won the championship of England with which club before taking charge of the England national team a year later?
- Who was the first British track and field competitor to win medals at three different Olympic Games?
- Which sporting accessories were invented by Liverpool engineer John Brodie in 1891?
- What's the most famous event organized by the Amaury Sport Organisation?
- Which 13-year-old won two gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Paralympics?
- Name the only player in British rugby league history to win the Man of Steel award three times?
- Michael Schumacher drove for eleven years with which constructor?
- Which sport's stadium has the largest capacity in the Southern Hemisphere?
- True or false. Squash was not an event in the 2016 Olympic Games?
- 100 metres hurdles (it was the first time American women won all three medals in any Olympic event)
- 5 feet
- Steve Backley
- Football nets
- Tour de France
- Ellie Simmonds
- Ellery Hanley
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (and the 10th-largest stadium in the world)
Sport Quiz II
- American Parry O'Brien invented the glide technique in which sport in 1951?
- Which colour medal did Sharron Davies win in the 400-metre individual medley at the 1980 Olympics?
- Which country's Paralympics' basketball team won gold medal in 2000 to later be disqualified when 10 out of their 12 players were found not to be disabled?
- Dick Fosbury won a gold medal in the 1968 Summer Olympics in which event?
- In which decade was the first Super Bowl held?
- Who did Henry Cooper fight in the last fight of his career in 1971?
- Which British sportsman is the most successful sailor in Olympic history?
- Brands Hatch is a motor racing circuit in which English county?
- A field polo match is divided into time periods called what?
- At the players' entrance of which arena would players see the Rudyard Kipling line: "If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those two impostors just the same"?
- In which sport do you start at the south stake?
- Fenway Park is home to which American legendary sports' team?
- Shot put
- High Jump
- 1960s (1967)
- Joe Bugner
- Ben Ainslie
- Centre Court, Wimbledon (the line is from the poem 'If')
- Boston Red Sox (baseball team)
More Sport Quizzes
> Boxing Trivia
> Golf Quizzes
> Rugby Quizzes
> Football Quiz Questions
> Free Football and Rugby Handouts
Thank you for printing this sports quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great sport quizzes.