Sports Quiz - Number 4
Quiz Questions I
- Which European country came third in the 1936 Summer Olympics Medal Table, fourth in both 1948 and 1952, and twelfth in 2016?
- Which two sports were added to the 2016 Olympic Games by the International Olympic Committee - and who won these two new events? (4 answers)
- Katarina Johnson-Thompson broke which British record at the 2016 Olympic games?
- Name the British gymnast who won the men's floor exercise and pommel horse at the 2016 Olympics?
- Can you name the sporty boyfriend of Olympic cyclist Becky James?
- Which Asian country came fifth in the 2012 London Olympics' Medal Table?
- Which club, founded in 1987, are the most successful in English women's football?
- Which Scandinavian town hosted the 1994 Winter Olympics?
- Which sport's ball size was changed from 38mmm to 40mm in 2000 to slow down the game?
- Who holds the club goal scoring record for Tottenham Hotspur?
- Rugby Sevens and Golf (Fiji and Justin Rose (GB), respectively)
- High Jump (with 1.98m)
- Max Whitlock
- George North (Wales and British Lions rugby player)
- South Korea
- Arsenal (Ladies)
- Table tennis
- Jimmy Greaves
Quiz Questions II
- Who did boxer Frank Bruno beat to become WBC world champion in 1995?
- On which racecourse is the St Leger horse race run?
- Who competed in the 2008 Paralympics in Beijing, winning two swimming gold medals for Great Britain, despite being only 13?
- The American basketball team 'The Bulls', represent which city?
- Which major did golfer Rory McIlroy win at the age of 22, in 2011?
- What number lies between 5 and 9 on a British dart board?
- Name the England rugby league forward that joined Bath rugby union club in 2014?
- Britain's Desmond Douglas was world number seven in which sport during the 1980s?
- How many players, including the goaltender, make up an ice hockey team?
- The test cricket ground Sabina Park is in which country?
- Oliver McCall
- Ellie Simmonds
- U.S. Open
- Sam Burgess
- Table tennis
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.