- A terrestrial storm is a wind measuring 10 or higher on what scale?
- A haboob is what type of storm?
- In meteorology, what is defined as a large scale air mass formed over the South Pacific or Indian Ocean that rotates around a strong centre of low atmospheric pressure?
- Who became a national heroine after risking her life to save the survivors of the storm wrecked steamship Forfarshire in 1838?
- On which planet is the Great Red Spot, a constant high-pressure region that produces the largest storm in our Solar System?
- Which American city is known as the "Windy City"?
- Which 2000 American biographical disaster film tells the story of the Andrea Gail, a commercial fishing vessel that was lost at sea?
- Which American city was severely affected by Hurricane Katrina in August 2005?
- A few hours before the Great Storm of 1987, which BBC weatherman famously said not to worry, there isn't a storm on the way?
- What game, once described as selling "sex in a box", is also another name for a tornado?
- Beaufort scale
- A dust or sand storm
- A cyclone
- Grace Darling
- The Perfect Storm
- New Orleans
- Micheal Fish
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.