The Sunday Quiz - quiz questions about 'Sunday'
- We need a man's name to complete the title of this Stephen Sondheim musical: 'Sunday in the Park with ...'?
- What saying traditionally refers to fine clothes reserved for church attendance?
- 'Sunday Girl' is a 1978 song written and recorded by which American group?
- In 1991, which sporting event had a 'People's Sunday', with unreserved seating and readily available, inexpensive tickets?
- Palm Sunday commemorates Jesus' triumphal entry into which city?
- "If people call me a Sunday painter, I'm a Sunday painter who paints every day the week", is a quote by which painter?
- Which British sitcom created by Roy Clark was shown on Sundays on BBC1 since 1979, until it ended in 2010?
- In 2016, 2017 and 2018, in which month did 'Super Bowl Sunday' take place?
- Which British tabloid newspaper has featured headlines such as 'World War II Bomber Found On The Moon'?
- Which television programme is presented by Tim Lovejoy and Simon Rimmer?
- 'Sunday Sunday' features on the Modern Life Is Rubbish album of which English alternative rock band?
- Complete the Mail on Sunday advertising slogan: "A newspaper, not a ...."?
- What is Sunday in French?
- Bloody Sunday is an incident on 30 January 1972 in the Bogside area of which city in Northern Ireland?
- What name is sometimes given to describe someone who drives infrequently, and often poorly?
- Which English comedian, actress and music hall performer played Aunt Ada in the 1960 film Saturday Night and Sunday Morning?
- Sunday best
- L.S. Lowry
- Last of the Summer Wine
- Sunday Sport
- Sunday Brunch
- Derry or Londonderry
- Sunday driver
- Hylda Baker
Thank you for printing these Sunday quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.