Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- Who interpreted the dreams of Nebuchadnezzar?
- Which land mentioned in the Book of Genesis was Cain exiled to by God after murdering his brother Abel?
- Who did ravens feed when he was hiding from Ahab?
- Where did the raising of Lazarus take place, a miracle of Jesus recounted in the Gospel of John?
- How many books are there in the King James Version of the Bible?
- How many humans were on Noah's Ark?
- Name the son of Amram and Jochebed of the tribe of Levi, who was three years older than his brother Moses?
- How many stone tablets are the Ten Commandments written on?
- Who was the daughter of the priest-king Ethbaal and wife of King Ahab of Israel?
- Which robber was freed by Roman governor Pontius Pilate whilst keeping Jesus prisoner?
- In the Book of Samuel, who was the first king of Israel?
- What was the name of the son that God tells Abraham to sacrifice?
- The Land of Nod
- 66 (Old Testament (39 books), New Testament (27 books))
- Eight humans (Noah, his wife Naamah, and his three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth and their wives)
- Two stone tablets
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.