All the following questions require 3 answers.
- The National Three Peaks Challenge involves climbing which three peaks, often within 24 hours?
- The Three Amigos is a 1986 comedy film. Can you name the three actors who took the title roles?
- In the bible, Noah had three sons - can you name them?
- In English, there are 3 countries whose names begin with the letter J - name them?
- Shirley Bassey is the only singer to perform three James Bond theme songs - can you name the three films?
- The flag of Belgium is a tricolour consisting of which three equal vertical colour bands?
- The Three Tenors were a popular operatic singing group, consisting of which three singers?
- Which three films make up The Bourne Trilogy?
- Name the three largest cities in California?
- In geology, what are the 3 types of rock?
- Snowdon, in Wales (1085m), Scafell Pike, in England (978m), and Ben Nevis, in Scotland (1345m)
- Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, and Martin Short.
- Ham, Shem and Japhet
- Jamaica, Japan and Jordan
- Goldfinger, Diamonds Are Forever, and Moonraker
- Black, yellow and red
- Placido Domingo, Jose Carreras, and Luciano Pavarotti
- The Bourne Identity (2002), The Bourne Supremacy (2004), and The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)
- Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Jose
- Igneous, Sedimentary and Metamorphic
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.