Good tiebreakers will make your tied quizzes a lot more fun and interesting!
Tie Breaker Questions and Answers
Tiebreaker Questions I
- The world's second largest private yacht, Eclipse, is owned by Russia Roman Abramovich, how long is it in feet?
- How many goals did Gary Lineker score for England?
- In feet, how long was the wedding veil that trailed behind Meghan Markle's wedding dress?
- How many years age difference is there between George Clooney and his wife Amal?
- When the dog license was abolished in the UK in 1987, how much did it cost?
- How many goals in total were scored in all the matches in the 2014 FIFA World Cup finals tournament in Brazil?
- How many sets of medals were available to win in the 2018 Commonwealth Games held in Australia?
- How many Toys R Us stores were there in the United Kingdom at the start of 2018?
- How many ceremonial (or geographical) counties are there in England?
- With reference to a report by the Health and Safety Executive, how many people in the UK were killed by cows from April 2000 to March 2015?
- How many episodes, including the pilot and all Specials, have there been made of the sitcom Last of the Summer Wine?
- How long is Hadrian's Wall (in miles)?
- How many cantons are there in Switzerland?
- How many lines did Raquel Welch have in the film One Million Years B.C.?
- In Shakespeare’s plays, the word 'love' features 1,640 times; how many times does the word 'hate' appear?
- Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963–1995 is an artwork created by Tracey Emin featuring the names of literally everyone she had ever slept with (but not necessarily in the sexual sense) from 1963 to 1995, sewn with pieces of fabric onto a tent - how many names are there?
- Trump Tower in New York City is 202 metres high, how many floors does it have?
- To the nearest metre, how long is the Bayeux Tapestry?
- 533 ft 2 in (if you wish to ask the questions in metres, the answer is 162.5 metres)
- 48 goals (other England records include David Beckham 17, Paul Gascoigne 10, and Bobby Charlton 49)
- 16 feet (16.4 feet to be precise)
- 17 years age difference
- 37 pence
- 171 goals (in 64 matches)
- 275 sets
- 105 stores
- 48 counties
- 74 (the main conclusion of the report was that where possible farmers should avoid keeping cows and calves in fields with public footpaths)
- 295 episodes
- 73 miles
- 26 cantons
- 3 lines
- The word hate appears 163 times
- 102 names
- 58 floors
- 68 metres (it measures 0.5 by 68.38 metres (1.6 by 224.3 ft) and is apparently incomplete)
Tiebreaker Questions II
- The average human has a body temperature of 37 degree Celsius. Again in Celsius, what is the internal body temperature of the fictional Time Lord, 'Doctor Who'?
- How many Famous Five books did Enid Blyton write?
- The Empire State Building Run-Up is a race to reach the top of the building’s Observatory, how many stairs or stairsteps are there in this race?
- How many leters are there in the Welsh town name famous for being the longest place name in Europe?
- What is the seating capacity of Wimbledon's Centre Court?
- What is the length in metres of the Royal Navy's new Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers?
- In miles, what's the length of Britain's longest river, the River Severn?
- How many rooms are there in the White House?
- In March 1985, how much did a colour TV license cost?
- How many episodes of the 1970s British sitcom George and Mildred were made?
- How old was Margaret Thatcher when she died?
- In which year did the last convict ship arrive in Australia?
- How many detective novels did Agatha Christie write?
- In inches, how wide (measured along its longest length) is The Last Supper - the late 15th-century mural by Leonardo da Vinci?
- After departing from Plymouth, in 1620, how many days did it take The Mayflower to reach Cape Cod?
- 15 degrees Celsius
- 21 books
- 1,576 stairs
- 58 letters (and here it is: Llanfairpwll-gwyngyllgogerychwyrndrob-wllllantysiliogogogoch)
- 14,979 seats (source: Wimbledon.com)
- 280 metres
- 220 miles
- 132 rooms
- 38 episodes
- 87 years-of-age
- 1868 (10 January)
- 66 detective novels
- 346 inches
- 66 days
More related links...
Thank you for printing our tie-breaker questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.