Welcome to our Tie Break Quiz Questions Page.
Free tie breakers for your quizzes.
Looking for tie break questions and answers has never been easier. Please enjoy and use! More questions added to this page regularly.
History Pot Luck
Literature Kings and Queens Geography General Knowledge Music Television
Trivia Sport Hard Quiz Questions Science Kids' Quiz Questions General Knowledge Quizzes 2
Football Funny Quiz Questions Tie Breakers IT Quiz Questions Movies Trivial Pursuit Christmas Quiz Food and Drink Quiz Questions Pub Quiz Questions more to follow soon...
Tie Break Questions
- By how many votes did George Bush win Florida in the 2000 US Election?
- In which year did Henry VIII marry Anne Boleyn?
- To the nearest million what was the population of Poland in 2010?
- How many nations competed in the London Summer Olympics?
- What was the length of the Titanic in metres?
- How old was John Wayne when he died?
- At its closest point how many seconds does it take for sunlight to reach the Earth?
- How many millions of viewers are estimated to watch the Eurovision song contest each year?
- How old was Margaret Thatcher when she became Prime Minister for the first time?
- When George Washington became President of the US in 1789, what was the life expectency at birth for American men?
- The titanic was equipped to carry 64 lifeboats, however how many lifeboats did she actually carry?
- To the nearest million what was the population of Eithiopia in 2010?
- How tall in metres is the Eiffel Tower?
- How many UK number one singles has Cliff Richard had?
- How many caps did Michael Owen win for England?
- How many Victoria Crosses were there awarded in World War One?
- How many letters are there in the Hawaiian alphabet?
- How tall is the Empire State Building in metres?
- How many episodes of Friends were made?
- To the nearest year what is the age difference between Joan Collins and her husband Percy Gibson?
- How many Carry On films were made?
- By how many days did Amundsen beat Scott to become the first person to reach the South Pole?
- How many National Parks are there in England and Wales?
- How old was Hitler when he died?
- In which year was the first ever McDonald's restaurant opened?
- How many Woolworths' stores closed between 2007 and 2008?
- How many official cities are there in the UK?
- How old was Olivia Newton-John when she played the part of Sandy in Grease?
- In which year were Zebra crossings introduced to our roads?
- In which year was the football net invented by John Alexander Brodie?
- The first person to be convicted of speeding is believed to be Walter Arnold, what speed was he doing (in miles per hour)?
- How tall is Blackpool Tower?
- How old did Minder star George Cole become on his birthday in 2013?
- What is the age gap between Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas?
- What is Ian Botham's highest test score (hint: he took 226 balls to make it)?
- How many floors does the Shard have?
- What is the distance 'as the crow flies' between London and Rome?
- What is the distance 'as the crow flies' between Bristol and London?
- To the nearest thousand how many words are there in the book 'Animal Farm'?
- How old was Colonel Sanders when he launched Kentucky Fried Chicken?
- 38 million
- 125 million
- 34 years 6 months
- 85 million
- 324 metres
- 32 years
- 33 days
- 158 metres
- 25 years exactly (both born on the same day)
- 891 miles
- 106 miles
- 30 thousand