- In metres, how long is the longest runway at Heathrow?
- How old was Henry VIII when he died?
- With the exception of putters, in the rules of golf no golf club may exceed how many inches in length?
- At the 2016 census, what was the population of Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands?
- How many European countries are bigger than UK?
- At what age did Nelson Mandela die?
- How many permanent teeth do adult cats have?
- To the nearest hour, how many hours passed between liftoff on Earth to Neil Armstrong's first setting foot on the Moon?
- What is The Statue of Liberty's waistline in feet?
- Shirley Crabtree, better known as wrestler Big Daddy, had a record breaking chest size - what size was it in inches?
- How many times would Sweden fit into Australia?
- The Titanic’s original design called for 64 lifeboats, but how many including the four Engelhardt "collapsibles" were actually on the ship when it sunk in 1912?
- 3,902 metres
- 55-years old
- 48 inches
- 10 European countries
- 30 adult teeth
- 108 hours (108 hours, 24 minutes, 15 seconds)
- 35-foot waistline
- 17 times
- 20 lifeboats
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.