Welcome to our Top 10 Quiz
Top 10 Questions
- Ian Flemming wrote eleven James Bond novels, what was the title of his first?
- Which mountain is the second-highest in Africa?
- Can you name the third largest island in the world? (Hint: It is the only one to contain three individual countries.)
- Which city is Scotland's fourth-largest city?
- What is the fifth largest planet in the solar system?
- In a list of longest serving soap characters, Eileen Derbyshire comes sixth, which Coronation Street character did she played for 53 years?
- As of May 2021, who is seventh in line to the throne of the United Kingdom: The Duke of Sussex, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, or The Duke of York?
- On a recent top 10's list, Sergey Brin's net worth was 100 billion, making him the eighth-richest person in the world - what did he co-found?
- Who is the ninth oldest Academy Award winner for Best Actor in a Leading Role, aged 59 years and 348 days in 2017 for the film, Darkest Hour?
- Name either of the 10th equal most expensive properties on a standard UK Monpopoly board?
- Casino Royale (1952)
- Mount Kenya
- Emily Bishop
- Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
- Gary Oldman
- The Strand or Fleet Street (both red colour properties worth £220)
Top Ten Trivia
- Which country is the world's top producer of opals, producing 95% of the world's supply of this gemstone?
- Starting with the letter 'm' which fish are the fastest marine swimmers after the sailfish?
- Founded in 1410 by an Augustian community who wanted to study advanced topics, which university is the third oldest university in the UK?
- Which US state is the fourth-largest by area? (Hint: It's also the eighth-least populous state.)
- Name the fifth most capped England international footballer, who won a total of 108 caps at the time of his international retirement in 1973?
- Which African country is the world's sixth biggest coffee producer?
- What is the first name of Mr Carter, as of May 2021 the seventh fastest sprinter of all time?
- The eighth largest stadium in the world is also the largest in the Southern Hemisphere, can you mane it?
- Which Italian football club is equal ninth in the UEFA Champions League most wins list, having won it in seven times including in 2015 and 2017?
- In a list of top 10 UK tallest buidlings, Deansgate Square South Tower comes tenth. In which city is this skyscraper?
- St Andrews
- Bobby Moore
- Nesta (Nesta Carter)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)