Travel Quizzes with Answers
Jump aboard for more travel questions!
- Which two cities did the original Orient Express travel between?
- In which Asian countries would you spend the following currencies: (a)dong, (2)rupiah, (c)taka, and (d)baht?
- Which theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida has areas called Future World and World Showcase?
- Where in Britain would you find a large waterwheel and popular tourist atraction called the Laxey Wheel?
- The three largest of the Balearic Islands in order of size are Majorca, Minorca and Ibiza; which island comes fourth?
- What name can be a city in southern Spain, a major city in Argentina, and a car produced by Chrysler?
- Which lake is called the 'jewel of the Italian lakes'?
- Fisherman's Wharf is a neighborhood and popular tourist attraction in which American city?
- Which European country is a good place for beach holidays on the Makarska Riviera or the islands of Krk, Rab, Pag and Brac?
- The Shelbourne Hotel, built in 1824, is the oldest and most lavish hotel in which capital city?
- The Alhambra is a palace and fortress complex located in which Spanish city?
- ATOL protects you when you book a holiday with a UK travel company; what does letters 'AT' stand for in the acronym?
- Which island country in the southeastern Caribbean Sea is also known as the 'Island of Spice'?
- If you had a travel flight to Incheon International Airport, which country would you be visiting?
- Where does the narrow gauge rack and pinion mountain railway, which starts at Llanberis, finish just under 5 miles later?
- Paris and Istanbul
- (a)Vietnam, (b)Indonesia, (c)Bangladesh, (d)Thailand?
- Isle of Man
- Lake Como
- San Francisco
- Air Travel (Organisers' Licensing)
- South Korea
- The summit of Snowdon, the highest peak in England and Wales
- If England is divided into 48 ceremonial counties, and Switzerland into 26 cantons, Japan is divided into 47 what?
- Which city, site of the Ancient city of Thebes, is sometimes known as 'world's greatest open-air museum'?
- Which country's oldest national park is Banff National Park?
- Koh Samui is a large island known for its amazing beaches and crystal sea, which country does it belong to?
- The town of Sorrento overlooks which bay?
- What is The Cote d'Azur better known as in English?
- In 1993, 'Ayers Rock' also became known by its Aboriginal name, what is this name?
- The main square with Cloth Hall at its centre is an urban space at the centre of which European city?
- The ancient city walls of Dubrovnik are a popular tourist atraction in which country?
- McCarran International Airport serves which world known city?
- Name the small sculpture in Brussels, depicting a bronze boy urinating into a fountain's basin?
- True or False: Benidorm is in the Costa Brava?
- The High Line is a park built on a section of disused rail line in which city?
- Which hotel opened in 1897 in New York City, next door to the Waldorf?
- At which station in Kent is Eurostar's last picking-up point in England before making its way through the Channel Tunnel?
- Bay of Naples
- The French Riviera
- Krakow (Poland)
- Las Vegas
- Manneken Pis
- False. It's in the Costa Blanca.
- New York City
- The Astoria Hotel
- Ashford International (note: the London terminus is St Pancras International)
Thank you for printing these travel questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.