10 Quiz Questions
- Bram Stoker's novel Dracula was partly set in which North Yorkshire seaside town?
- The Kiss of the Vampire is a 1963 British vampire film made by which film studio?
- Can you name the American author of The Vampire Chronicles?
- It’s thought Bram Stoker named Count Dracula after which fifteenth century ruler of Walachia in eatern Europe?
- Who plays Buffy Summer in Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
- Vampire bats are found on which continent?
- Who plays the vampiric creature The Countess in American Horror Story: Hotel?
- In which country is Transylvania, home of many vampire legends?
- What is the name of the Dutch vampire hunter in the novel Dracula?
- At just 11 years old, who played Claudia in the 1994 film Interview With the Vampire?
- Which famous horror film star was buried in his Dracula costume?
- Hammer Film Productions
- Anne Rice
- Vlad the Impaler
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- South America but also accept North America as a correct answer
- Lady Gaga
- Abraham Van Helsing
- Kirsten Dunst
- Bela Lugosi
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.