- Which English ventriloquist and television entertainer was associated primarily with the dummie Lord Charles?
- Roger De Courcey was a British ventriloquist best known for performing with which puppet?
- Which English ventriloquist was best known for his appearances with Orville the Duck?
- Terry Hall is credited with having been one of the first ventriloquists to use a non-human puppet as he appeared regularly on television with what type of animal?
- Which actor plays the role of Corky Withers and the voice of Fats in the 1978 American psychological horror film, Magic?
- Jay Johnson is a ventriloquist and actor best known for his role on which late 1970s television show as Chuck Campbell?
- Peter Brough was an English radio ventriloquist who became well-known for his association with which puppet? The puppet can lay claim to being Britain's first ventriloquist's dummy superstar.
- Which British comedian and ventriloquist from London was the winner of the 10th season of America's Got Talent?
- American ventriloquist Shari Lewis is best known as the original puppeteer of what sock puppet?
- What was the name of the orangutan that was the sidekick and nemesis of Orville the Duck?
- Which British actor has a daughter who is both an actress and a well-known ventriloquist?
- Ray Alan
- Nookie Bear
- Keith Harris
- A lion (Lenny the Lion)
- Anthony Hopkins
- Archie Andrews
- Paul Zerdin
- Lamb Chop
- Cuddles, or Cuddles the Monkey
- Tom Conti (his daughter is Nina Conti)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.