- Which game's original map encompassed three cities called Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City?
- Which game made public by Markus 'Notch' Persson in May 2009, has two modes: Survival and Creative?
- Which multiplayer beat 'em up action role-playing game is also known as DFO?
- King Digital Entertainment gained fame after releasing which cross-platform game in 2012?
- In which 2013 action-adventure game do players control Joel, a smuggler tasked with escorting Ellie across a post-apocalyptic United States?
- Doctor Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik is a fictional character in which games series by Sega?
- Which games series released annually is verified by the Guinness World Records as the best-selling first-person shooter game series ever?
- Which video game company created Donkey Kong in 1981?
- Which tile-matching video game was created by Soviet software engineer Alexey Pajitnov for the Electronika 60 computer?
- Which series of agriculture-simulation social network games was developed by Zynga in 2009?
- Grand Theft Auto
- Dungeon Fighter Online
- Candy Crush
- The Last of Us
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Call of Duty
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.