- Name the largest town on the island of Anglesey?
- In 1804 Richard Trevithick built the world's first steam locomotive in which Welsh town?
- Which event was held for the first time in Wales at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport in 2010?
- Which town on the River Usk was once the site of a large Roman legionary fortress?
- Wales has three national parks, can you name them?
- Which large bay indents the west coast of Wales?
- In which Welsh town or city was Dylan Thomas born on 27 October 1914?
- What is the main ingredient of the traditional Welsh delicacy called laverbread?
- Robert Recorde was a Welsh physician and mathematician who invented what sign?
- What is the largest town in North Wales and the fourth largest in Wales after Cardiff, Swansea and Newport?
- Merthyr Tydfil
- The Ryder Cup (golf)
- Snowdonia, Brecon Beacons and Pembrokeshire Coast
- Cardigan Bay
- The equals sign (=)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.