Where in the World Quiz - Geography knowledge
- Where is chernobyl?
- What country is Bora Bora located in?
- In which country is there a natural gas pit nicknamed the ‘Door to Hell’ that has been on fire since 1971?
- Where is Albertville?
- Where would you visit the capital of Nuuk?
- Flying Fish Cove is the main settlement of which island?
- Aruba is an island located 18 miles north of the coast of which country?
- Glastonbury can be found in which English county?
- Washington, DC, the U.S. capital on the Potomac River, borders which two states?
- Hanga Roa is the main town and harbour of which island?
- French Polynesia
- France (best known for hosting the 1992 Winter Olympics)
- Christmas Island (Australia)
- Maryland and Virginia
- Easter Island
- Where is Podgorica?
- Where in the world is Bandar Seri Begawan?
- In which country is Machu Picchu?
- Featuring some of Thailand’s most popular beaches in which sea is the island of Phuket?
- Cappadocia is a historical region in which country?
- The Serengeti National Park, known for its wildebeest and zebra, is in which country?
- Mount Rushmore is in which US state?
- The Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park is a national park located in which African country?
- Seychelles is an island country in which ocean?
- On which island would you find the town of Kirkwall?
- Montenegro (it's the capital)
- It's the capital of Brunei
- Andaman Sea
- South Dakota
- Indian Ocean
- Orkney, Scotland
- In which country would you visit the Angel Falls?
- Where would you find Road Town, situated on the horseshoe-shaped Road Harbour/
- The Windward Islands and Leeward Islands make up which group of islands?
- In which city would you find Port Jackson?
- In which country would you find Fiordland National Park?
- In which sea would you find The Great Barrier Reef, the world's largest coral reef system?
- In which country would you find most of the Amazon rainforest?
- In which country is Baku?
- n which country is the resort of Split
- Where would you find Queen Maud Land?
- British Virgin Islands (capital city)
- The Lesser Antilles
- Sydney, Australia (it's the natural harbour of Sydney)
- New Zealand
- The Coral Sea (off the coast of Queensland, Australia)
- Brazil (with 60% of the rainforest)