Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
Which two? Every question has two answers!
- Which two colours are on a semaphore flag?
- Which two famous German Baroque composers were born the same year, 1685?
- Which two metals are alloyed to make bronze?
- In scrabble, give the two letters which are worth ten points?
- Which two vegetables are used with onions in vichyssoise soup?
- What were the two former names of Istanbul?
- There were two animals in the Bible that spoke with people in the human language, what two animals?
- Who are the two most translated English writers?
- Which two US cities are mentioned in the Rolling Stones song 'Honky Tonk Woman'?
- In 2012, a city in both England and Scotland was given city status, can you name the two cities?
- Red and Yellow
- Bach and Handel
- Coppper and tin
- Q and Z
- Leek and potatoes
- Byzantium and Constantinople
- Snake/serpent and donkey/ass (the serpent and Balaam's ass)
- Agatha Christie and William Shakespeare
- Memphis and New York City
- Chelmsford and Perth
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.