Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- The yellow brick road is in which 1900 children's novel by American author L. Frank Baum?
- True or false. The Yellow River is the longest in China?
- Yellowstone National Park is mostly in which American state?
- Which member of the Beatles sung lead vocals for the song "Yellow Submarine"?
- What is a yellowhammer?
- In the Tour de France, who has worn the yellow jersey the most times ever?
- The "Treskilling" Yellow was sold in 1996 for over 2 million dollars, what is it?
- What is a yellow dancer, yellow sally and yellow humpy?
- Yellow cards were used for the first time in football in which year's world cup?
- The yellow vests protests was a series of populist weekly protests in which country?
- Which Spanish word for "yellow" is also a city in the U.S. state of Texas?
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- False. It's the second-longest after the Yangtze River.
- Ringo Starr
- It's a bird
- Eddy Merckx
- A stamp
- Fishing flies
- 1970 FIFA World Cup (in Mexico)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.