1990s Quiz Questions II
- Who wore a skimpy Union Jack dress at the 1997 Brit Awards?
- What was the name of Pierce Brosnan's first James Bond film (in 1995)?
- Which space telescope was launched into low Earth orbit in 1990?
- Who was President of Russia from 1991 to 1999?
- What was the name of Ross's monkey in the sitcom Friends?
- Which 1998 comedy film stars Jeff Bridges as an avid bowler known as 'The Dude'?
- Which golfer was killed in a plane crash four months after his U.S. Open victory?
- What new word was coined meaning a very close but non-sexual bond between two men?
- What is the name of Martin's dog in the sitcom Frasier?
- Germany's football team won its first major title as a unified nation in which competition?
- Geri Halliwell (or Geri Horner)
- The Hubble Space Telescope
- Boris Yeltsin
- The Big Lebowski
- Payne Stewart
- Euro 96
1990s Quiz Questions I
- Who had early 1990s hit singles with 'Vision of Love' and 'Love Takes Time'?
- Which nineties medical-mystery drama starred Dick Van Dyke?
- In which British city was 'Dolly the Sheep' born?
- What was signed on the 10 April 1998?
- Which Special Administrative Region had its sovereignty handed to China on 20 December 1999?
- Name the comet that passed the sun for the first time in 4,200 years in April 1997?
- Who did Bill Clinton have inappropriate relations with?
- Which fashion designer was shot dead on the steps of his Miami Beach home?
- Who challenged Margaret Thatcher for the leadership of the Conservative Party in 1990, resulting in her resignation?
- Which supermodel first coined the phrase: 'We don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day'?
- Mariah Carey
- Diagnosis Murder
- Good Friday Agreement
- Monica Lewinsky
- Gianni Versace
- Michael Heseltine
- Linda Evangelista
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.