Welcome to our Comedy Quiz Page
Comedy Quiz Questions and Answers
- Which comedian first hosted the British stand-up comedy series Live at the Apollo?
- Which Channel 4 sitcom, first aired in 2010, starred Rafe Spall as a budding sports journalist in London?
- Who hosts the comedy television show Modern Life is Goodish?
- Which British actor and comedian was born Solomon Joel Cohen in South Africa in 1913?
- How many Marx brothers were there? And can you name them?
- The British sitcom Porridge was set in which fictional prison in Cumberland?
- Which song is widely regarded as Bob Hope's signature tune?
- Who played Julius Caesar in Carry on Cleo and Thomas Cromwell in Carry on Henry?
- Which BBC Radio 4 comedy and television panel game, first transmitted on 22 December 1967, is hosted by Nicholas Parsons?
- Who was awarded a 1953 BAFTA Award for Most Promising Newcomer to Leading Film Roles following his film Trouble in Store?
- In March 2010, which comedian's widow unveiled a statue of him in his home town of Morley, West Yorkshire?
- Which American sitcom is about the Heck family from Indiana?
- Which actor and comedian gained fame in a double act with singer Dean Martin?
- And Now for Something Completely Different is a comedy film based on which television comedy series?
- In December 2013, Sarah Millican married which fellow stand-up comic?
- Jack Dee(the series was formerly titled 'Jack Dee Live at the Apollo')
- Pete Versus Life
- Dave Gorman
- Sid James
- Five. Chico, Harpo, Groucho, Gummo, and Zeppo.
- HMP Slade
- Thanks for the Memory
- Kenneth Williams
- Just a Minute
- Norman Wisdom
- Ernie Wise
- The Middle
- Jerry Lewis
- Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Gary Delaney
Comedy Quiz Questions II
- According to Peter Kay in Phoenix Nights which food item was the future? And name the nightclub owner Peter Kay played in this comedy series?
- Which Chaser is also an award winning stand-up comedian?
- Christopher Graham Collins took what stage name (from a member of his father's dominoes team) when the name Chris Collins was already taken by the actors' union Equity?
- In which country was Sandi Toksvig born?
- Thomas Henry Sargent, also known as 'The Cheeky Chappie', was better known by what stage name?
- Which comedian had the best-selling British single of 1965?
- What is the best known nickname of Billy Connolly?
- Which UK panel show has the openning theme song 'News of the World' by The Jam?
- Which actress and comedian guest-starred in the American sitcoms Friends and Roseanne, and voiced the evil Fairy Godmother in the animated film Shrek 2?
- In Only Fools and Horses which of Rodney's friends always wore a Trilby hat?
- Andy Millman and Maggie Jacobs are the main characters in which sitcom?
- Can you give the first name of the long-suffering sidekick and 'bridesmaid' of Dame Edna Everage?
- In 2009, which stand-up comedian ran 43 marathons in 52 days to raise money for Sport Relief?
- David Mitchell played Mark Corrigan in which sitcom?
- Which controversial comedian was also widely known for portraying Latka Gravas in the American sitcom Taxi?
- Garlic Bread (from the line "Garlic bread, it's the future, I've tasted it"). Brian Potter.
- Paul Shina (from the TV game show The Chase)
- Frank Skinner
- Max Miller
- Ken Dodd (Tears)
- The Big Yin
- Mock the Week
- Jennifer Saunders
- Mickey Pearce
- Madge (Allsop)
- Eddie Izzard
- Peep Show
- Andy Kaufman
More trivia and quizzes
> Television Quizzes
> Entertainment Quiz
> Fun Quizzes
Thank you for printing these 'comedy quiz' questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.