- Which company dropped its "here come the girls" advertising in favour of "let's feel good" to seeks a more diverse audience?
- Which company had a recent "save yourself from commisery" ad campaign?
- The Direct Line ad features which Harvey Keitel character from Pulp Fiction?
- What was "reassuringly expensive" from 1982 until 2007?
- Presenting duo Ant and Dec appeared in adverts for which supermarket?
- The 2018 advert for which website features Action Man dancing to the the 1990s track 'Finally'?
- A large gorilla sitting at a drum kit playing along to Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" was used to advertise which product?
- Former Brookside actress Tiffany Chapman together with Top Cat were part of which company's TV ad campaign?
- J. R. Hartley, a fictional character in the 1980s British Yellow Pages advert, is seeking what type of book?
- What was the four word catchphrase for the 1970s and early 1980s TV advertising campaigns for Smash?
- What was the name of the monster in the 2017 John Lewis Christmas advert?
- In 2012, Joan Collins advertised which product with Stephanie Beacham?
- In recent years, which Hollywood actor has appeared in a major advertising campaign for the EE mobile network?
- In September 1955, Britain's first ever television commercial featured a 70-second ad for which product?
- What is Orlov's catchphrase in the 'Compare the Meerkat' advertising campaign?
- Who found fame through a series of television adverts for Campari in the mid 1970s?
- 'So... how do you eat yours?' - eat what?
- What colour is the Duracell bunny?
- In 2006, which product launched its first ever Christmas advertising campaign with a parody of the cartoon, The Snowman?
- What sort of feeling has Crunchie been advertising since the 1980s?
- Which fictional character advertised the Renault Clio with her 'Papa'?
- Olympian Mo Farah has been telling us about the health benefits of which food product?
- Which actor player a character called Richard Latham in a series of British television advertisements for Barclaycard?
- In 2015, former newsreader Sir Trevor McDonald starred in an advert for which British company?
- Purple Bricks
- Winston Wolfe
- Stella Artois
- Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate
- Fly Fishing
- For Mash Get Smash
- Snickers chocolate bars
- Kevin Bacon
- Toothpaste (Gibbs SR Toothpaste)
- Lorraine Chase
- Cadburry's Creme Eggs
- Irn Bru
- Friday feeling (the slogan was "Get that Friday feeling")
- Rowan Atkinson
- Vision Express
> TV Quizzes
Thank you for printing these quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.