Alphabet Quizzes with Answers
Quiz 'A to Z'
- A: What is the middle name of Frank Sinatra?
- B: What is an adult male kangaroo nicknamed in Australia?
- C: Also referred to as the Northern Tropic, this circle of latitude is called the "Tropic of ..." what?
- D: What name is a common metaphor for a womanizer?
- E: The guy who often supplies dodgy goods that Mo sells in Eastenders is called 'Fat' who?
- F: Which 1992 alternate history novel by Robert Harris is set in a world where Germany won World War II?
- G: The best known comic strip creation of Jim Davis?
- H: Which German word meaning "the land behind", can also mean the area behind a coast or the shoreline of a river?
- I: Name Myanmar's (Burma's) largest river and most important commercial waterway?
- J: Burgular's slang for a crowbar?
- K: In late 17th or early 18th century, a smaller version of this was called a filibeg?
- L: The Baltic state due south of Estonia?
- M: The name of Mr. Jones's farm where the animals live in George Orwell's "Animal Farm"?
- N: Which American rock band was formed by singer and guitarist Kurt Cobain in 1987?
- O: A race of small people that help Mr Wonka operate his chocolate factory?
- P: What name is shared by a species of North Atlantic fish and an artist well known for his unique style of drip painting?
- Q: In traditional Britain, they were the four dates in each year on which servants were hired, rents were due and school terms started?
- R: Which Swiss dish consists mainly of potatoes in the style of a fritter?
- S: In The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends, what animated animal is Rocky?
- T: Which poem by Robert Burns describes the habits of a farmer, who often gets drunk with his friends in a public house in Ayr?
- U: A Greater Manchester sportswear company, that is the official supplier and sponsor of numerous football teams?
- V: The four classic cardinal ones are temperance, prudence, courage, and justice?
- W: Name the French-speaking region of southern Belgium known for its medieval towns?
- X: What name is given to the irrational fear and distrust of everything foreign?
- Y: Which National Park in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains is famed for its giant sequoia trees?
- Z: What word is Spanish for fox? (Hint: It's also the title of a 1950s TV series)
Answer 'A to Z'
- Cancer (Tropic of Cancer)
- Don Juan
- Elvis (Fat Elvis)
- Irrawaddy River
- Manor Farm
- Quarter Days
- Tam O'Shanter
More related trivia
> General knowledge
> Pub Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these alphabetical quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.