Welcome to our Bible Trivia Page
Visit our Bible Quizzes index.
Bible Questions 1-10
- Who committed the first murder in the bible?
- Which temple is destroyed by Samson as his last act is to bring down two pillars which collapsed the temple?
- How many days does Joanh spend in the stomach of a large whale-like fish?
- In the Gospel of John, who does Jesus restore to life four days after his death?
- Which mountain is the traditional resting place of Noah's Ark?
- Which king is credited with the construction of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?
- Which of Joseph's half-brothers persuades the others not to kill him?
- Towards the end of the Book of Numbers who is spoken to by his donkey?
- Name the third book of the Old Testament?
- Name the son of Isaac and Rebecca, and the younger twin brother of Esau?
- Cain (murdered his brother Abel)
- Temple of Dagon
- Mount Ararat
- Nebuchadnezzar II
- The Ten Commandments are also well known by what other name?
- Which prophet was lifted up in a whirlwind in a chariot of fire and horses?
- In the Book of Daniel, who holds a great feast at which a hand is seen to write on a wall?
- What is the longest book of the Bible?
- Who exclaimed: 'Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world'?
- Which Hebrew Prophet lived to be 969 years of age?
- How many books are there in the New Testament?
- In the Book of Genesis which Israelite patriarch used a stone for a pillow?
- Who was the older brother of Moses?
- What was the first Plague of Egypt?
- John the Baptist
- Turning water into blood