More bible quizzes:
Hard Bible Quiz |
Bible Trivia |
Jesus Quiz |
Bible Quiz Questions and Answers
Bible Quiz I
- What is the last word in the Old Testament?
- By which previous name was Paul of Tarsus known as?
- Whose wife was turned into a pillar of salt when she looked back?
- In the bible, who is said to have lived on a diet of locusts and wild honey?
- How many years did Noah live for after the flood?
- There are only three angels named in the bible, Michael and Lucifer are two, name the other?
- The book of Esther is unique because it does not mention which word?
- The Bible was written in three languages - Hebrew, Koine Greek and which other language?
- Who made the first translation of the Bible into English in 1382?
- Name the longest book of the Bible with 150 chapters?
- In what city was Jesus born?
- Who took the place of Judas in the twelve disciples?
- Who was the older brother of Moses?
- What kind of wood was Noah's ark built from?
- Who, following Moses' death, became the leader of the children of Israel?
- John the Baptist
- 350 years
- The word 'God'
- John Wycliffe
- Gopher wood
Bible Quiz II
- Melchizedek was king of which city?
- Who wrote the 23rd Psalms?
- In which book of he bible is the parting of the Red Sea?
- What did King Solomon ask God to give him?
- Whose weapons were 'trumpets, pitchers and lamps' when he fought the Midianites?
- What are the first three words in the book of Genesis?
- What was Simon of Cyrene compelled to do by the Romans?
- Which is the last book in the Bible?
- Adam and Eve had three children, two were Cain and Abel, name the third?
- John the Baptist baptized Jesus in which river?
- Where did Jesus perform his first public miracle?
- What is also known as the Decalogue?
- Can you name the Hebrew mother of Moses?
- Which book is the third book of the Hebrew Bible?
- Who asked for the head of John the Baptist?
- In the beginning
- Carry the cross of Jesus
- River Jordan
- The Ten Commandments