Welcome to our Bible Quizzes Page
Bible Quiz Questions II
- The book of Esther is unique because it does not mention which word?
- The Bible was written in three languages - Hebrew, Koine Greek and which other language?
- Who made the first translation of the Bible into English in 1382?
- Name the longest book of the Bible with 150 chapters?
- In what city was Jesus born?
- Who took the place of Judas in the twelve disciples?
- Who was the older brother of Moses?
- What kind of wood was Noah's ark built from?
- Who, following Moses' death, became the leader of the children of Israel?
- Melchizedek was king of what city?
- Who wrote the 23rd Psalms?
- In what book is the parting of the Red Sea?
- What did King Solomon ask God to give him?
- Whose weapons were 'trumpets, pitchers and lamps' when he fought the Midianites?
- The word 'God'
- John Wycliffe
- Gopher wood
Bible Quiz Questions I
- What are the first three words in the book of Genesis?
- What was Simon of Cyrene compelled to do by the Romans?
- Which is the last book in the Bible?
- Adam and Eve had three children, two were Cain and Abel, name the third?
- John the Baptist baptized Jesus in which river?
- Where did Jesus perform his first public miracle?
- What is also known as the Decalogue?
- Can you name the Hebrew mother of Moses?
- Which book is the third book of the Hebrew Bible?
- Who asked for the head of John the Baptist?
- In the beginning
- Carry the cross of Jesus
- River Jordan
- The Ten Comandments
There are more quiz questions on the bible and religion, including both the new and old testaments, coming soon.
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.