Visit our main Science Quizzes page.
- What is the human body's largest organ?
- Which is the only bone in the skull that is not joined to another by sutures?
- What is the most powerful muscle of the human body?
- What is the waste gas released by aerobic respiration?
- In molecular biology, what term refers to the structure formed by double-stranded molecules of nucleic acids such as DNA?
- Enzymes are composed of what organic molecule?
- The trapezium bone is found in which part of the human body?
- The Roslin Institute, that cloned 'Dolly the Sheep', is part of which British university?
- Which metabolic process converts sugar to acids, alcohol or gases?
- Muscles store glucose in which form?
- The skin
- Mandible (jawbone)
- Glutious Maximus (the human buttocks)
- Carbon dioxide
- Double helix
Recommended science quizzes...
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.