Cats Quiz Questions I
- What is a female cat called?
- What happened to a French cat named Felicette in 1963?
- True or False. Cats can be left-pawed or right-pawed?
- Who wrote Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats?
- Name the pet cat of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter books?
- Who invented cat's eyes?
- The GCCF is the largest pedigree cats registry in the UK; what does GCCF stand for?
- Smudge, Socks and Cookie - what's the connection?
- Who almost always appears with a white Turkish Angora cat in the James Bond films?
- Who did television presenter Cat Deeley marry in 2012?
- Queen or Molly
- It was the first cat sent into space
- T.S. Eliot
- Percy Shaw
- Governing Council of the Cat Fancy
- Former Blue Peter cats
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld
- Patrick Kielty
Cat Quiz Questions II
- What deformity do blue eyed, white cats often suffer from?
- Socks was the name of the cat of which American President?
- What is the most 'common' collective noun for a group of cats?
- Calico cats, which refers to a color pattern on the fur and not a breed, are mostly what?
- What is the name of the Flintstones' pet saber-toothed cat?
- Name the cat owned by Rigsby in Rising Damp?
- Complete the following saying: 'to grin like a ...'?
- What name is given to domestic cats that were born in or have reverted to a wild state?
- What’s the total number of claws that most house cats have?
- In ancient Egypt, what part of their bodies did people shave as a sign of mourning when their cats died?
- Bill Clinton
- Baby Puss
- Cheshire cat
- 18 (five in the front and four in the back paws)
> Dog Quiz
Thank you for printing this cat quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.