Welcome to our Cocktail Drinks Quiz
Cocktail Quiz I
- Which cocktail is made with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and freshly squeezed or sweetened lime juice?
- Which cocktail is made with whisky, sweet vermouth and bitters?
- Which cocktail is a mixed drink composed of vodka, Galliano, and orange juice?
- What are the two ingredients found in a screwdriver?
- Which cocktail is vodka and coffee liqueur?
- Which cocktail consists of tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice often served with salt on the rim of the glass?
- In most pina coladas what is the only alcoholic ingredient?
- Which famous cocktail was developed by a bartender at the Raffles Hotel in 1913?
- Which cocktail is made from gin, lemon juice, sugar, and carbonated water?
- What would you call a beer cocktail made from Guinness and Champagne?
- A Cosmopolitan
- A Manhattan
- Harvey Wallbanger
- Orange juice and vodka
- A Black Russian
- Singapore Sling
- A Tom Collins
- Black Velvet
cocktail Quiz II
- A Pink Lady is a pink colour due to adding which non-alcoholic ingredient?
- Daiquirí is also the name of a beach near the second largest city in which country?
- Which mixed drink is made with bourbon, lemon juice, a teaspoon of sugar, and an optional egg white?
- Which cherries are an ingredient in many cocktails, giving them the nickname "cocktail cherries"?
- Which tequila-based cocktail, also known as "the working man's drink", is the Spanish word for "dove"?
- What's the primary alcoholic drink in a mint julep?
- Which cocktail is typically made with 2 parts gin and 1 part lime juice?
- Which traditional Cuban highball consists of white rum, lime juice, sugar, soda water, and mint?
- One of the most popular cocktails in the United Kingdom is a 'porn star' what?
- Which popular Italian cocktail is made of one part gin, one part vermouth rosso, and one part Campari, garnished with orange peel?
- Whiskey Sour
- Maraschino cherries
- The paloma
- Martini (a porn star martini)