- What name is given to a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis?
- Which famous dentist died of tuberculosis, aged just 36, on November 8, 1887?
- Dentist was Byron McKeeby, who was 62 years old in 1930, was the model for the farmer in which classic painting?
- How many teeth does an adult human have?
- What was invented in 1881 by a Buffalo, New York, dentist named Alfred P. Southwick?
- The first TV ad broadcast in the UK went to air on ITV on September 22, 1955, advertising which brand of toothpaste?
- What is a diastema?
- Which American author and dentist is best known for his 1912 popular adventure novel Riders of the Purple Sage?
- What is the medical term for inflammation of the gums and is a mild form of gum disease?
- Who starred as 'Painless Potter' in the 1948 comedy Western The Paleface?
- How many molars do adult humans have?
- What word can be a form of hardened dental plaque or the mathematical study of continuous change?
- Which European country is the world's largest producer of false teeth?
- Which type of dental restoration is sometimes known as a dental cap?
- Who is the patron saint of dentists?
- In the 2008 American fantasy comedy film Ghost Town, who plays a dentist who can see and talk with ghosts?
- What is our equivalent of Spain's Ratoncito Perez and France's la petite souris?
- Which brand of antiseptic mouthwash product was named after the pioneer of antiseptic surgery?
- Which specialty field of dentistry deals primarily with malpositioned teeth and the jaws: their diagnosis, prevention and correction?
- What was used as medicine’s first anesthetic in 1844, by dentist Dr. Horace Wells?
- What name given to an alloy of mercury with another metal, is also the name given to a liquid mercury and metal alloy mixture used in dentistry to fill cavities?
- An implant (a dental implant)
- Doc Holliday
- American Gothic (by Grant Wood - he was Wood's dentist)
- The electric chair
- Gibbs SR
- A gap between two teeth
- Zane Grey
- Bob Hope
- A crown
- Saint Apollonia
- Ricky Gervais
- The Tooth Fairy
- Laughing gas or nitrous oxide
- An amalgam
> Human Body Quiz
> Science Quiz
Thank you for printing these 2017 quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.