Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions
Visit our main Fun Quiz page.
- What name is given to the unconventional statements and errors made by former President of the United States George W. Bush in his public speaking?
- Which toy dog breed is also known as the Chrysanthemum Dog?
- In a well known sentence containing every letter of the English alphabet, what did the quick brown fox jump over? (two words needed)
- Which euphemism for being bankrupt or in debt, originates from the London street where the UK bankruptcy court used to be located?
- Exactly what sort of insects are a Colon rectum and a Cockchafer?
- What's special about the 2018 limited edition Subbueteo table football set featuring Arsenal and Chelsea football teams?
- Which country's toilets often have several functions including a blow dryer, seat heating, massage options, water jet adjustments, automatic lid opening and automatic flushing?
- Which tongue-in-cheek British football chant, often sung to the tune of 'Knees Up Mother Brown', is sometimes aimed at overweight footballers?
- True or False: Bulls dislike the colour red?
- What type of film are 90% of the movies released in the US?
- Who was once known in the tabloid press as Miss Whiplash?
- In which part of the UK is there a settlement called 'Twatt'?
- On a menu what is Bombay Duck?
- During US conscription for World War Two, there was nine documented cases of men with three what?
- In a family gathering, what sort of relation would be your male nibling?
- Shih Tzu
- Lazy dog ('the quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog' is a sentence that contains every letter of the English language)
- Carey Street
- Types of beetle
- The teams are female
- Who Ate All the Pies?
- Lindi St. Claire
- The Orkney Islands, Scotland
- What are the little circles of paper that are cut out after a paper has been punched by a paper punch?
- What is Scooby short for in the name 'Scooby Doo'?
- Who was the first Twitter user to reach 20 million followers?
- The sentence "May I have a large container of coffee?" is used as a memory aid for what?
- In wedding tradition what does the 'groom' do in a scramble?
- Who plays a single note on a synthesiser during the 'Chariots of Fire' performance at the 2012 Summer Olympics opening ceremony?
- What's the title of the World War Two British song that mocks the Nazi leader's lack of an anatomical part?
- Do penguins live in the North Pole, South Pole or both?
- Which comedy team used to ride a funny looking bike called the 'trandem'?
- Which part of Donald Trump's body have been mocked by some people for being allegedly small?
- A millihelen is the amount of beauty needed to launch how many ships?
- In 2018, 7 out of the top 10 male squash players in the world came from which country?
- What dangerous skill is also called funambulism?
- Who once said: "Money doesn't make you happy. I now have 50 million dollars but I was just as happy when I had 48 million dollars"?
- Which tree can come in varieties called swamp, pussy and crack?
- Lady Gaga
- Pi (3.1415926)
- Throw small change from wedding car for local children
- Mr Bean (or Rowan Atkinson)
- Hitler Has Only Got One Ball
- South Pole
- The Goodies
- His hands
- One (Helen of Troy (from the Iliad) is widely known as "the face that launched a thousand ships", hence, 1 millihelen is the amount of beauty needed to launch a single ship)
- Tightrope walking
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
More fun links...
> Fun Facts
Thank you for printing our 'funy quiz'. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.