The Funny Quiz Questions Page
Fun Quiz Questions and Answers
- Would you weigh lighter, the same, or more at the equator than you would at the poles?
- What sort of tax was introduced in England in 1535 under Henry VIII?
- True or False. There are NO tigers in Sri Lanka?
- Which tree can come in varieties called swamp, pussy and crack?
- What 'act' links Norman soldiers at the Battle of Crecy in 1346, footballer Joey Barton at Goodison Park in 2006, and Ukranian Vitalii Sediuk at the 2017 Eurovision song contest?
- Which actor and TV personality, often just referred to by just his last name, was married to Australian actress Beatrice Norbury from 1971 to 1974?
- The UK's Dyslexia Research Trust is based in which British city?
- A 'snood' is an erectile, funny looking fleshy protuberance on the head of which animal?
- What nickname was given to Rembrandt's The Night Watch after being over-restored in the 1940s?
- In family relationships, what sort of relation is a male nibling?
- Which icon of eleven Carry On Films was also nominated for an Academy Award for writing the lyrics to the song 'Georgy Girl'?
- Which two punctuation marks are combined to make an interrobang?
- What is the most common natural object to be mistaken for a UFO?
- Who came up with the advertising slogans 'Naughty but Nice' for cream cakes and 'That'll do nicely' for American Express? (answer is a person not a company)
- In which country are there six villages called Silly, 12 called Billy, and two called Pratt?
- Lighter (centrifugal force due to the spinning of the Earth is at its maximum at the equator hence making gravity less)
- A beard tax
- Mooning (showing buttocks to offend)
- Christopher Biggins
- A turkey
- The Day Watch
- Jim Dale
- A question mark and an exclamation mark (in otherwords, !? or ?!)
- Salman Rushdie (whilst working as an adverting copywriter)
- Which Hollywood film actress, a star from the late 1930s to the 1950s, was famous for her inventions which included technology that paved the way for modern Wi-Fi?
- Native to the Caribbean, what sort of animal is the mountain chicken?
- Singer Johnny Cash had an addiction to painkillers after being attacked by which sort of animal that he kept on his farm?
- Which breakfast food dish was the working title of the Beatles' song Yesterday?
- Which phrase does Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny, have inscribed on his tombstone?
- What is fukalite?
- 1 is 189, 2 is 33, 3 is 80; what are we talking about?
- What links the sports of fishing, hockey, badminton, discus and the hammer?
- What is a Turdus maximus?
- After which disease did fun loving acting legend Errol Flynn name his house?
- Which event was won by the City of London Police team at the 1908 London Summer Olympics?
- What seasonal name do the Chinese put before the word 'festival' to call the celebration we know as Chinese New Year?
- During World War II what nickname was given to the British women who worked felling trees and in sawmills?
- Which is the longest British month?
- Which swimming stroke did Captain Matthew Webb use to become the first recorded person to swim the English Channel in 1875?
- Hedy Lamarr
- An ostrich
- Scrambled Eggs
- That's All Folks
- It's a mineral
- Motorway lengths, i.e. M1 is 189 miles long.
- They all use nets but have no balls
- It's a species of bird (blackbird found in the Himalayas)
- Cirrhosis. It was named 'Cirrhosis by the Sea'.
- Spring Festival
- October (31 days and 1 hour because the clocks go back)
Thank you for printing our 'funy quiz'. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.