Our General Knowledge Quizzes (Page 13)
Visit our main General Knowledge Quiz page.
General Knowledge Quiz with Answers
GK Questions I
- Traditionally, at universities what name is given to the annual flagship week for fundraising activities?
- In 1732, a Mr. Chicken moved out of which property?
- The Matterhorn mountain is the logo of which chocolate?
- The French School, the Vaganova Method, and the Cecchetti Method are all used to teach what?
- Which American technology company was founded by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in 1989?
- Who is the famous grandfather of American actress and producer Riley Keough?
- What name is given to the type of cosmetic surgery that removes fat from the human body?
- Why was Chinese citizen 'He Pingping', who died in 2010, famous?
- Which part of a flower has two parts called anthers and filaments?
- What name is given to a type of prison visit where an inmate can spend several hours in private with their spouse?
- Which member of the cuckoo family, found in the southwestern USA and Mexico, is the state bird of New Mexico?
- Which UK city is home to the Obel Tower and also has a 5,000-year-old henge called The Giant's Ring located nearby?
- Rag Week
- 10 Downing Street (he was the last private resident)
- Elvis Presley
- He was the world's shortest man
- Conjugal visit
- The Roadrunner
GK Questions II
- Which play, written in 1924 and set in the 1920s, deals with members of the Bliss family and their eccentric behaviour when they each invite a guest for the weekend?
- The Vectis National Party was a minor political party operating in which part of the United Kingdom in the early 1970s?
- What word is used to describe electronic systems used on aircraft, artificial satellites, and spacecraft?
- Del Boy and Rodney try to sell whose personal line of underpants in a 2014 Sport Relief special?
- Who was the Archbishop of Canterbury throughout the 1980s?
- Which company merged with Ipsos UK in 2005 to make the second largest market research organisation in the UK?
- Which group of Caribbean Islands consists of Saint Croix, Saint John, and Saint Thomas?
- The immediate origins of which music genre were in ska and rock steady?
- After Carlisle, which town is the the second largest urban area in the county of Cumbria?
- In the field of international relations, what does the acronym SOI mean when applied to a specific region?
- Benazir Bhutto, Boris Johnson and Theresa May's husband Phillip have in the past all been elected to which office?
- Hispania was the Roman and Greek name for which peninsula?
- Hay Fever (by Noel Coward)
- Isle of Wight
- David Beckham's
- Robert Runcie
- United States Virgin Islands
- Barrow or Barrow-in-Furness
- Sphere of influence
- Presidents of the Oxford Union
- Iberian Peninsula
More general knowledge type questions...
> Trivia quiz questions
Thank you for printing our general knowledge quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great general knowledge.