Welcome to our GK Quizzes Page 15
Visit our main General Knowledge Quiz page.
- What links Dick Grayson, Erithacus rubecula, and the singer Rihanna?
- Name the London station where you'd hop on the Eurostar train to Paris?
- What is the official language of Andorra?
- The free web browser called Firefox is developed by which foundation?
- Which planet is by far the hottest planet in our Solar System?
- Who popularised the slogan: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
- Who was on the throne of England before Queen Elizabeth I?
- Action Man, an action figure toy launched in the UK in 1966, was a licensed copy of which American toy?
- Who was the first monarch to use Buckingham Palace as their official London residence?
- What does the word 'blitz' mean in German?
- Jean-Baptiste Poquelin, regarded as one of the greatest writers in the French language, was better known by what single name?
- The 'Line of Control' refers to the military control between which two countries?
- Which general knowledge quiz show has "Approaching Menace"?
- The Hougoumont, the last ship to take convicts from the UK to Australia, docked in Western Australia in which decade of the 19th Century?
- In the Middle Ages, what was defined as the area of land that could be ploughed in one day by a yoke of oxen?
- What name was given to the hand gesture, where the fingers are parted between the middle and ring finger, popularized by the 1960s TV series Star Trek?
- What can be a shopping centre in Swansea, a curve in a vaulted ceiling, and an angle measuring instrument?
- Name the British dot com property search website that was launched in January 2015?
- Anatoly Karpov has authored or co-authored several books about which subject?
- In the UK, what is Great Gable?
- Robin (Dick Greyson is Robin in Batman and Robin, the latin name for the bird, and Robyn is Rihanna's real name)
- St Pancras
- Venus (even though Mercury is closer to the Sun)
- Karl Marx
- Mary I
- G.I. Joe
- Queen Victoria (in 1837)
- India and Pakistan
- Mastermind ("Approaching Menace" is the title of the famous theme tune)
- 1860s (docked in Freemantle on January 9th, 1868)
- An acre
- The Vulcan salute
- A mountain (lying at the heart of the English Lake District)
Thank you for printing our general knowledge quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great general knowledge.