Great Quizzes - the answer or question includes the word 'great'!
- The Great Barrier Reef is off the coast of which Australian state?
- The SS Great Britain, the longest passenger ship in the world from 1845 to 1854, is now docked as a tourist attraction in which British city?
- Name the most famous horse of Alexander the Great?
- Catherine the Great of Russia was born in which country?
- The Great Gatsby is a 1925 novel written by which American author?
- In the Great Train Robbery of August 1963, the train was heading from which city to London?
- In which year was the Great Fire of London?
- In the opening scenes of Dickens's Great Expectations Pip is accosted by which escaped convict?
- What is Queen Victoria's relation to the present day Queen Elizabeth II?
- What is the title of the poem that includes the line: "Great chieftain o' the pudding-race!"?
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Abel Magwitch
- Address to the Haggis (by Robert Burns)
- Great Yarmouth is a resort town in which English county?
- British comedy magician and actor Geoffrey Durham was known for many years as the 'Great' what?
- Alfred the Great was King of Wessex in which century?
- The Great Sandy Desert is in which country?
- Which former politician's passion for steam trains led him to make the BBC documentary series Great British Railway Journeys?
- Name the only Great Lake not to border the state of Michigan?
- Which American President was nicknamed The Great Communicator?
- Who recorded the 1957 song "Great Balls of Fire"?
- What was the nickname of Flight Lieutenant Robert Hendley in the 1963 film The Great Escape?
- Which Sanskrit title means "great ruler" or "great king"?
- Ninth century
- Michael Portillo
- Lake Ontario
- President Ronald Reagan
- Jerry Lee Lewis
- The scrounger
- Nicknamed "The Great One", who is generally thought of as "the greatest hockey player ever"?
- Which golfer is nicknamed 'The Great White Shark'?
- By what name do we know Pinguinus impennis, a species of flightless bird that became extinct in the mid-19th century?
- Which British former long-distance runner founded the Great North Run?
- Which British railway company founded in 1833 linked London with the south-west and west of England and most of Wales?
- The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression that took place mostly during which decade of the 20th century?
- The Great Sphinx of Giza is made of which material?
- Which war was known as the Great War?
- Which newspaper comic strip by Brad Anderson featured the Winslow family and their Great Dane?
- What's the latin word for great?
- Wayne Gretzky
- Greg Norman
- The great auk
- Brendan Foster
- Great Western Railway
- World War One