Looking for a unique pub quiz round? This page has several rounds and new ideas for your pub quiz.
Some example questions...
- Brothers and Sisters: In a famous 1902 book, who has three sisters called Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton Tail?
- Famous Buildings: The Circus is a fine example of Georgian architecture in which British city?
- Mascots Quiz: What type of animal is Geoffrey, The Toys 'R' Us mascot?
- Sidekicks Quiz: In literature, Samwise Gamgee is the sidekick to which primary protagonist?
- Musical Instruments: In Peter and the Wolf what animal is represented by the clarinet?
- Roads: Just four countries in Europe drive on the left-hand side of the road, can you name three?
- Whose the Youngest: Who was the youngest member of the Beatles?
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.