Looking for a unique pub quiz round? This page has several rounds and new ideas for your pub quiz.
Some example questions...
- Brothers and Sisters: In a famous 1902 book, who has three sisters called Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton Tail?
- Famous Buildings: The Circus is a fine example of Georgian architecture in which British city?
- Mascots Quiz: What type of animal is Geoffrey, The Toys 'R' Us mascot?
- Sidekicks Quiz: In literature, Samwise Gamgee is the sidekick to which primary protagonist?
- Musical Instruments: In Peter and the Wolf what animal is represented by the clarinet?
- Roads: Just four countries in Europe drive on the left-hand side of the road, can you name three?
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.