Hobbies Quiz with Answers
- The noun 'toxophilite', means a lover or devotee of which pastime?
- What is the hobby of former shot putter and strongman Geof Capes?
- If you wanted to visit 'the Three Counties System', what is your hobby likely to be?
- In the UK the requirement to have a licence for which hobby was abolished in 1984 after successful lobbying by C.Scope International?
- What hobby practises the art of writing and lettering artistically?
- A blunger is a machine commonly used in which pastime?
- Thomas Joel Bopp and David H. Levy shared a love of which hobby?
- What does the acronym NCN stand for - it was created by the charity Sustrans, who were aided with a £42.5 million National Lottery grant?
- If you were a tegestologist, what would you collect?
- Which outdoor activity is known as rappelling in the United States?
- What is the activity of an apiarist?
- Which sewing pastime uses X-shaped stitches to form a picture?
- If your hobby is deltiology, what do you collect?
- Which hobby is enjoyed by both Rod Stewart and Pete Waterman?
- What exactly would you be doing if you were using the Royal Coachman, the Alexandra or a Grizzly King?
- Ikebana is a Japanese or eastern style of which artistic creativity?
- Bird breeding
- Potholing or caving (The Three Counties System is the longest cave system in the UK)
- Metal detecting
- Astronomy (both had well known comets named after them)
- National Cycle Network
- Beer mats
- Model trains
- Fly fishing (they are types of fly)
- Flower arranging
> Board Game Quizzes
Thank you for printing these 2017 quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.