Welcome to our Jesus Quiz Page
Questions and Answers - Download and Print
Who was Jesus?
Jesus, also called Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth, or Jesus of Galilee, was a religious leader revered in Christianity. He is regarded by most Christians as the Incarnation of God.
Also visit our Bible Quizzes index.
- In which city was Jesus born?
- What does the name Jesus mean in Hebrew?
- Where did Jesus turn water into wine at a wedding festival?
- Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet?
- Who was the king of Judea at the time of the birth of Jesus?
- What was the name of the place where Jesus was crucified?
- In which river was Jesus baptized?
- How old was Jesus when he was baptized?
- How many days did Jesus endure in the wilderness?
- Who asked Jesus, 'Art thou the King of the Jews?'
- What does Jesus give to the Apostles, saying: 'This is my body which is given for you'?
- In which gardens did Jesus pray the night before his crucifixion?
- It is generally accepted that Jesus primarily spoke which language?
- Who warned Pontius Pilate not to crucify Jesus?
- From which hill did Jesus ascend into heaven?
- Who did Jesus raise from the dead at the town of Bethany?
- Give the two word phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible?
- What was the occupation of Joseph?
- Jesus and John the Baptist were related, what was this relationship?
- Who was the man compelled by the Romans to help Jesus carry the cross?
- God saves
- Calvary (but also accept Golgotha)
- River Jordan
- His wife
- Mount of Olives
- Jesus wept
- Second cousins
- Simon (of Cyrene)