Our Quiz Questions Page 16
Back to the Quiz Questions main page.
30 Quiz Questions
- Who wrote the 2017 book What Happened?
- Which country declared itself independent from Russia following the 1917 Russian Revolution?
- Actor Glynn Edwards, who is best known for his role as Dave 'the barman' in the ITV drama Minder, was married to which well-known British actress?
- Which planet in the Solar System has the most moons?
- Which large town is home to the Halliwell Jones Stadium and the first IKEA store ever built in the UK?
- Canadian-born American businesswoman Florence Nightingale Graham (1878-1966) went by which business name?
- Which five letter name repeated, gives you the name of the largest inland city in New South Wales, Australia?
- The song Dueling Banjos was made famous by which 1972 film?
- Which area of Edinburgh, at the end of the Royal Mile, is the location of the Scottish Parliament?
- Name the smallest British rodent?
- 'Brains' is the name of a regional brewery founded in 1882 in which British city?
- Who served as Prime Minister of Poland from 2007 to 2014?
- Zsa Zsa Gabor was born in which European capital city?
- Which 1980 novel by British Indian author Salman Rushdie deals with India's transition from British colonialism to independence?
- Which part of the body contains bones known as the ossicles?
- What weapon was used to assassinate Leon Trotsky?
- Which association is most widely known for placing bibles in hotel rooms?
- In which country did James Bond novelist Ian Fleming have an estate called Goldeneye?
- Enver Halil Hoxha was head of state of which country from 1944 until his death in 1985?
- Name the first singer to have been invited twice to perform the theme song at the Olympic Games?
- Which confectionary brand founded in 1907 by Sydney Herbert Marks, in Essex, is a boy's name spelled backwards?
- Who was elected Deputy Leader of the Labour Party in 2015?
- The Turner Contemporary art gallery is in which English seaside town?
- Which member of the Beatles was the oldest?
- Which word, meaning 'small pebble' in Latin, is the mathematical study of continuous change?
- Kirkwall is the capital town of which group of Scottish islands?
- PG, a digital library founded in 1971 by Michael S. Hart, is a volunteer effort to digitize and archive cultural works - what does 'PG' stand for?
- True or false. Argon is the third-most abundant gas in the Earth's atmosphere?
- Name the county in South Korea that hosted the 2018 Winter Olympics?
- Goodbye, Farewell and Amen was the title of the television film which was the final (and 256th) episode of which American television series?
- Hillary Clinton
- Yootha Joyce
- Elizabeth Arden
- Wagga Wagga
- Harvest mouse
- Donald Tusk
- Midnight's Children
- The ear
- An ice pick
- The Gideons
- Sarah Brightman
- Tom Watson
- Margate, Kent
- Ringo Starr
- Project Gutenberg
- True (In order: Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide, etc.)
Further recommended quiz questions:
> General Knowledge Quizzes
> Trivia Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quizzes.